We do not currently have any teaching vacancies.
Support Staff Vacancies
ASSISTANT HEAD OF YEAR (Non-Teaching)
Required for September 2020
Salary DNEAT Scale E/F (pro rata)
37 hours per week, term time plus one week
Salary range Scale E point 7 £16673 to Scale F point 17 £20,324
As we expand our pastoral support provision in the Academy we are looking for non-teaching staff to take on the role of Assistant Head of Year.
Candidates who have a desire to support the development of our new pastoral structure are invited to apply.
We would be delighted to hear from you if you are:
• Passionate about supporting student’s progress, attendance and behaviour
• Able to support the welfare and inclusion of students, delivering high quality pastoral care
• An excellent administrator
• An optimistic, resilient and enthusiastic team player
• Determined to make a real difference to children’s life chances
Open Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to relevant checks in line with Safer Recruitment and Safeguarding procedures.
Closing date: Friday 17 July 2020 (9am)
Interviews: Week commencing 20 July 2020